Italeri suggest installing WEIGHT, so i did add about 20grams fisher lead into the radome and nose section. I did build a 1/72 hasegawa of this once and surely the kit has a tendency to tailsit. Gave it a preliminary check balancing the kit over my index finger, my perceived  CoG (center of gravity) is around the MLG (main landing gear) and it surely wants to go headfirst! My only concern is the nose gear, whether or not it can withstand the weight.

Construction is almost over as you can see. I will sand and polish the radome joint, take care a couple of details too while there and it’ll be off to primer.

IMG_1299