Hello all, this will be an intro to my next project of.
Kit is 1/35 academy 1327, Aftermarket:
- Pz Kpfw IV Ausf J accessories set Black Dog – Nr. T35087
- Schurzen Pz.IV Ausf.H turret Zimm Tamiya Eduard – Nr. 35553
- Towing cable for PzKpfw. IV Eureka XXL – Nr. ER-3505
- PzKpfv IV Part 2 – German Tanks in Italy Star Decals – Nr. 35-857 (pz reg 26 pz div 26 Grenadierkopf, italy)
- German TANK CREW MiniArt – Nr. 35003
- RB Model 35B046 1/35 7.5cm KwK 40 L/48 (middle) for Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.H/J
As you can see on the ref shots below the zimmerit pattern is unusal, looks more like a field application than anything else.
There are no side skirts in any of these vehicles. also a couple of more features are missing too like the doubletanks on the right hand side of the hull etc.
Muzzle of the gun is incorrect both the inbox one and RB’s mid type too so i will be chopping off an Armo L/40 muzzle and try to make it work with RB’s L/48 barrel.