Brushpainted outer sections of the tracks with various vallejo colors and installed the mudflaps then the tank itself has received several coats for dust made of humbrol enamels: 76 mixed with 26 and 121 thinned with odorless turpentine which were once touch dry stumped on and streaked lightly.

Since the dust made things look all too bland i decided to go with an overall filter from burnt umber and black mix of oil paints a la Verlinden, focusing on panels and horizontal surfaces especially to differentiate sections. While i am at it i made a bit of oil and grease stains atop the engine section too.

Not much left to do from now on: a bit of pigments for dust and exhaust stain, metalizing the tracks and the hull, the clear parts like periscopes etc.