Took care of the tracks and painted their inner sections. 14 pairs of links remained after the ordeal so i guess Trumpeter was kind enough of providing almost an entire sprue (out of 7) as spares, thumbs up to them!
Before i took care of the wheels and tracks entirely i shot tamiya flat earth mixed with buff and thinned with distilled water (with THIS method i did on my M41 Walker Bulldog) to the wheel wells, and underneath the vehicle – the dust effect should be most visible on the back side.

With the decal numerals are out of the way now the fun part of weathering with oils and whatnot can commence but first thing’s first, gotta take care of the chipping.