- Dark brown oil paints for pinwashes.
- Dark brown oil paint + enamel silver drybrushing for metal effect per Verlinden’s instructions.
- Earth and sand colored oil paints almost neat flicked from paintbrush towards the sideskirts and other logical areas.
- Dark Brown Vallejo model color used for paint chipping via tapping with a piece of sponge, also a bit of streaking and smearing here and there for paint scratches and fading.
- Pigments for dust sand and exhaust.
- Simpleton desert themed base, tho i mean to create something like a hull down defilade position but it might obscure the vehicle too much, remains to be seen.