1/72 PST 72009
Colors i’ve used in order of application per the complementary color rule:
- VA Black primer + flat white and gray for preshading.
- Base color: Gunze H302
- Shadows: H406 >H37
- Highlights: H57 > Tamiya XF14
- Drybrushing with a good dozen of enamel paints, starting from dark greens to browns topping off with lighter earth tones and green grays.
- Vallejo satin varnish.
- Multiple coats of Winsor & Newton Raw Sienna for filters followed by Raw Umber oil paints for pinwash.
- Gunze flat varnish.
- Vallejo pigments and oil effects with gunze and tamiya acrylics.